You need to run the simulation only once. Then change any parameter or option and see the results instantly. You can also view a graph to see the trend. You can find:
- Risk of Ruin for given bankroll and hours of play
- Trip bankroll needed for given risk of ruin and hours of play
- How many hours you need to play to achieve a certain goal with a certain probability
- Probability of reaching your expected earnings goal for given hours of play
- Expected Earnings and standard deviation for given hours of play
When playing a game, following probabilities are displayed.
- At the beginning of each round, player edge. This will allow you to compare your betting strategy with the perfect betting strategy.
- Expected Earnings for all permitted actions (eg. STD, HIT, DBL, SUR, SPT). This will allow you to compare your playing strategy with the perfect playing strategy.
- When insurance is offered, displays the expected earnings if insurance is accepted
- Dealer's final hand value probabilities
Get Expected Earnings at different counts for a given player hand vs dealer open card.
Display probabilities for custom deck
Specify the cards remaining to be dealt and the rules of the game and compute the following: (This is not based on any count system. This is using the best possible strategy.)
o Expected Earnings for all possible actions
o Player Edge
o Insurance Earnings
o Probabilities for Dealer final hand value
Point out user mistakes
With this option, if user makes any mistake, it will be pointed out and user will have an opportunity to correct it.
A suggestion is always available when you are in doubt.
Perfect play keeps track of every single card in making decisions. Perfect Play is available for playing, betting and insurance strategies. Perfect play takes into account all current game rules. It also takes into account all bonuses like 5 Card 21, 6 Card 20, Double Diamond Blackjack etc.
Edge play: When dealer runs out of cards in the shoe, cards will be shuffled from discard tray. This scenario is also handled. In these scenarios, it may be possible to determine the dealer hole card and take advantage of it.
High speed: Several optimizations were made to make Perfect Play very fast.
Statistics window provides detailed breakdown of results for each player.
For each window, help is provided.
Realistic graphics and full animation simulating hand signals and movements. Animation speed can be controlled.
Natural display: Gives the feeling of being at the table.
Instant resize: Resize window to any size. The window will resize instantly.
Display Bet Amount: Display the bet amount of the betting chips.
Display Hand Value: Display the hand value of the players and dealer.
Game Rules, Statistics, Player List, Player Strategy can all be saved to a file and restored later. When you close the application and restart, your previous settings will automatically be restored.
Print the playing strategy (Basic Strategy or Strategy Index numbers).
You can set different type of players for playing, betting and insurance strategy. Players can be User, Basic Strategy, Counter or Perfect player. You can also create your custom strategy. Different types of players can be chosen for playing, betting and insurance. For example, perfect strategy can be used for playing decisions; count strategy can be used for betting decisions and user can be used for insurance decisions.
Several Count and Basic Strategies for various game rules are included with the software.
User Guide is provided with all products.
If you want to link to this site, use the following:
<a href="#">Proficient Blackjack Card Counting Software</a> Blackjack software for beginners to experts.